Friday, September 28, 2012

Rockets rookie said Alston to leave Brooks expectations into the dream team


Performed extremely well in the summer league this year Rockets rookie guard Brooks, revealed in his blog yesterday, Alstom will be the Rockets traded out, he will be able to accomplish much in the new season.

Comes to the Rockets this summer, the introduction of many players, especially some overcrowding in the guard position, how to win battle with guard, Brooks said: "I will not because there are so many players on the Rockets guard position have the slightest fear, in fact, about to be traded away Alstom, I the the Rockets backcourt most pure of a point guard, and I believe that the coaches do not do not see it. "
Home Green Game Replica 12 Nike Green Bay Packers Infant Jersey
"I now can not wait, I want faster into my first NBA game, cast the first goal, sent for the first time cap, which is a wonderful thing!" Brooks said excitedly .

This is not Brooks revealed for the first time that the Rockets to trade Alston things, he participate in the Tracy McGrady charity baseball game during a few days ago, there was, intentionally or unintentionally, said: "Alstom seems to not want to stay in the Rockets play the, while the Rockets The team also wanted to bid farewell to him. "

Brooks also updated his blog a photo, a Brooks and Rockets guard Bonzi Wells photo. Judging from the photos, the color of the stick good shape also seems to be more obese than before some.

The Rockets rookie guard also talked about the excitement of sparring team selected for the "Dream yourself," wear red, white and blue Green Bay Packers Jerseys (dream team  wholesale nfl jerseys ), I was so excited that I could not sleep night and I very much hope that one day can truly become a 'dream team' members, the U.S. team only won the bronze medal at last year's world championships, this result is too bad, if the 'dream team' I will never lose so badly. "

No comments:

Post a Comment